About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in the Dayton area. Working at a cubicle 5 days a week, I have become lazy and started to gain weight. Follow me on my journey to a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Here's a little taste of what the back yard looked like while we had the inspector out.






Here are just a few pics of updated we have done.  These aren't the most recent.  I have 8 lilie plants, impatients and various bushes around the deck now.  The random grass pic is the spot where the hideous plastic house and years of leaves used to be.  Also, the previous homeowners dug a "trench" down the little hill that leads to the neighbors, so the water would drain into their yard.  We almost have the "trench" filled in and sodded.

Later,
Nathan

1 comment:

  1. Nathan: How did you get your pictures posted in the middle with your comments underneath them, and how did you add the black box behind the pictures? Maybe I need to change my template? I'm just learning blogspot.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete